Forge by Acision Platform Empowers Enterprises to Enhance Customer Engagement with the Very Latest Video, Voice, Messaging and Content-Sharing Services
Atlanta, WebRTC Conference & Expo IV – 17th June 2014: Acision, a global leader in mobile engagement services and an industry-first mover in WebRTC technology, today announced the launch of its WebRTC SDK, which is now available via its forge by Acision API platform. The Acision WebRTC SDK, will enable enterprises to easily incorporate browser-based WebRTC functionality, such as video and voice calling as well as content sharing, chat and IM sessions, into web and mobile applications.
Enterprises, particularly those operating contact centres, are always looking to enhance communication systems to advance customer engagement. With Acision’s WebRTC SDK, enterprises and developers can create new applications or add-ons to pre-existing applications and services, by using the single interface with self-service access of Acision's forge site. Additionally, enterprises will benefit from the carrier-grade security, reliability and expertise associated with Acision’s 20+ year messaging history.
Supporting a broad range of iOS, Android devices, and web browsers, key features include:
- Smarter Communication: Rich messaging, presence, and audio/video API enables application developers to tailor communications to their needs.
- Security: WebRTC media is secured using best-of-breed technology. Messaging, presence, and signalling are transported over secure HTTP and WebSocket connections.
- Scalable, cloud-based solution: The Acision SDK is deployed in a secure HIPPA certified, elastic-scaling, multi-tenant, public cloud. We can also offer private cloud deployments.
- Acision SDK: The SDK allows enterprises and carriers to quickly and easily add rich B2B and B2C communications to native mobile and web apps.
Matt Cockett, EVP, Enterprise at Acision, commented: “WebRTC technology will revolutionise the way businesses across all industries engage with their customers. With our solution, which is part of our forge by Acision portfolio, companies can integrate the latest click-to-call (Voice), video-chat and IP messaging solutions, which can be built into or on top of websites or mobile apps, via a single SDK all in one place, which is unique in this market. Combining multiple pieces of valuable functionality into one SDK that can then be integrated into internal systems means businesses can launch differentiated services quickly while focusing their own development resources elsewhere.”
“For retailers, for example, Acision’s WebRTC SDK functionality means the ability to increase customer loyalty through more varied and cost effective methods of communication over and above email and SMS. Retailers can benefit due to the quick-to-deploy nature of the toolkit, giving customers the ability to video chat with a representative or the option to upload pictures. Video chat can also be implemented across other sectors such as healthcare for patient support or cable providers for technical support,” continued Cockett.
This week, 17th -19th June, Acision will be showcasing how it is powering transformative technology to provide next-level communication experiences, at TMCNet’s WebRTC Conference & Expo IV. Representatives from Acision will be on hand throughout the event, at stations 8 & 9, to discuss its latest WebRTC developments, SDK and to run through its latest demos. In addition, Acision is participating in a series of panel discussions throughout the three day conference:
- Wednesday 18th June 11:30am-12:10pm Matt Cockett, EVP Enterprise at Acision, will be sitting on the Plenary Panel "Customer Service: The Killer App for WebRTC?" in theatre P2.1
- Wednesday 18th June: 2:00-2:40pm Hear Peter Dunkley, Technical Director at Acision, on a panel discussing “Native Apps versus WebRTC - Options and Performance” in theatre D2-3.
- Thursday 19th June 2014 1:30pm-2:10pm John Parr will discuss "WebRTC Deployment Options" on a panel, in theatre SP3-2
Acision will also be taking part in the hotly anticipated “Getting Real with WebRTC Demo Event” where we will debut an innovative, new product demo, and be in the running to win one of the event awards! Don’t miss out – visit theatre X-11 from 3:20-3:30pm on Thursday 19th June 2014.
For more information please visit the forge by Acision website: https://forge.acision.com/